Intro into Vegan Cooking
When: Saturday, May 13
10 - 12:30 PM
Location: 2245 E. Washington Street
Light lunch included
- How to stock your pantry, including popular substitutes for animal products
- Where to buy, how and how long to store ingredients
- Basic kitchen tools and equipment and how to use it
- Combining grains, legumes, and veggies for a satisfying meal
- How to bring variety and great flavor to plant based meals
The format of the class is a combination of presentation, demonstration, and participation (hands on).
We finish with eating lunch together.