Make your own Salad in a Jar
In this class, you will learn the secrets of making a tasty and filling salad that you can prepare ahead for your weekly lunches.
You will go home with three large salads (32oz)!
- how to make a salad a full meal
- how to combine ingredients
- how to make your salad last
You will receive recipes for unique dressings. You will make your own Mediterranean
Salad, No Tuna Salad, and Taco Salad – all can be adjusted to your personal preferences
Date: Saturday, July 7 – 10 AM to 12:30 PM
Location: Community Cuisine at Sharing Kitchen
2245 E. Washington, Ste B, Phoenix AZ 85034
- $55.00 get your jars from us and keep them or
- $50 when you bring your own jars (you will need three 32 oz wide mouth mason jars) or for Community Cuisine weekly customers who will return the jars with their weekly order.